Thursday, September 10, 2009





This is my favorite picture of little Stephen thus far. It shows his personality a bit. He is such a sweet mellow fellow. Jaron is still fond of him (yay!) We are potty training now, which has been particularly stressful for me. I hate the mess. But he is doing pretty well. I told him that when he goes poop he can have ice cream, but it hasn't happened yet. #1 is going well and he even makes it through the night half the time. Here is a picture of the family on Stephen's baby blessing day too. Daddy gave an awesome blessing!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Perfect family picture! Seriously love all the faces:)

Sherri Romney said...

Jen that is SO so sweet. I love seeing pictures and I can't wait to hug the little guys! Miss you tons. See you SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Sherri

Jules Westlake said...

Very cute, I wish we were closer so that we could have paly dates!

Brooke said...

yay i was there!!! haha I miss you!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I miss you! You all look so happy! Isn't two kids fun??? If you're ever in the San Francisco Bay area, let me know... It's a great place to go on vacation and we've got room for visitors!!!

d.jo said...

So cute! You guys look awesome in the blessing picture. I'm happy for you guys.